Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
1 bunch of kale
2 cups water
Pinch sea salt
– Put water, salt and a steamer basket in a medium-size pot and heat on high.
– Wash kale.
– Remove leaves from stems and cut or tear leaves in any size you like.
– Chop the stems into 1/2 inch pieces, discarding the bottom as it tends to be tough.
– When the water is boiling, add the stems to the pot, cover, and cook for one minute.
– Now add the leaves, cover, lower the heat, and steam for another 2-4 minutes. Leaves should be wilted, yet bright green. Carefully remove the steamer basket and transfer kale to a